Monday, November 26, 2007

Nin Andrews (loves her dogs) - MIDLIFE CRISIS WITH DICK AND JANE

Nin Andrews is the author of several books including The Book of Orgasms, Why They Grow Wings, Any Kind of Excuse, and Sleeping with Houdini. Her next book, Southern Comfort, is forthcoming from CavanKerry Press, and her chapbook, Dear Professor, Do You Live in a Vacuum, will be out by Christmas this year. Midlife Crisis with Dick and Jane was published by Del Sol Press last year.

Nin's blog can be found here. More bio from her blog as follows: "I have two amazing kids who aren't kids anymore. One is in El Salvador in the Peace Corps. The other is working on his doctoral degree at Berkeley in CS and is also an artist and writer. And I have a cool husband and physicist and bass player, all wrapped into one. And my dogs are Sadie and Froda. I'm totally in love with my dogs. "

No comments: